Monday, January 06, 2020

Of New Year resolutions

I spent the last weekend of 2019 with two of my mentees and we had the very meaningful activity of setting New Year Resolutions together. I enjoy specifics, so we broke them down into quite a few categories: Physical, Intellectual, Emotional, Social, Spiritual, Financial, Career Development. That should cover most facets of life.

One of my emotional goals was to blog at least once a week.
I suppose writing is some form of a sustenance for me, as well as an outlet for my constantly troubled idealistic INFP mind.

I've got a lot of personal goals this year.
But I have to chart the systems to get what I want to be at the end of this year.
Hopefully my efforts to break everything into bite-sized pieces of life will help me move a little step ahead at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment