Friday, September 19, 2014

Day 89: Unfunny stuff

I think my immunity and lymphatic system has gone to the dogs or something.

Look at the state of my left foot.... (Scroll very quickly if you're faint-hearted):



I'm sorry if it's really disgusting... It's revolting! I have never seen my feet in such bad shape. My skin is crap, I've been getting weird boils only on my left foot, and it's all peeling and it's all really gross. I'm convinced it's a lymphatic problem because my right foot is totally fine. But why????!!! Haven't I been a good girl with the supplements?? :(

Thank God my right foot is okay... At least half of me is normal:



I guess I should be thankful that it's only the left one that's so gross... But... Sigh, my body is being really weird. Not to mention I've been getting weird jaw spasms...

This is totally unfunny.


No comments:

Post a Comment