Saturday, February 07, 2015

Quick update.

I haven't been in the mood to write for a while. But I should update.

Life in short:

  • Has been really busy at work
  • Braces come off in two months
  • I missed my therapy because it was going to be at $300 an hour. I couldn't contact them and a nasty lady from the clinic who probably should lose her job, or sign herself up for a therapy session, called me up to vent her anger on me. Yay, depression.
  • Too much has been happening
  • I think I care too much about my staff, and I really should just not care so much about people anymore. It takes too much time and energy.
  • I haven't been sleeping well. I think it's all the million and one things I've been thinking about.


Also...

These hurt like CRAP.
I wake up feeling like my jaws have been pushed together all night and feel like they've been wired shut in the morning. It's not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment