Thursday, January 14, 2016

Insomnia

Work yesterday turned out surprisingly productive. I had a sense of purpose in some sense and I made decisions.

However, it's 5 in the morning now and I haven't slept a wink.

Hearing my father's cough in the next room has put so much fear in me that I may lose him. Staying up is irrational and not helping any, I know.. But somehow I've become so anxious I can't fall asleep.

Instead, I worked on a jigsaw puzzles I started yesterday and finished it. It's official, 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles only give me two days worth of entertainment. Maybe I should get a 10K piece one.

I meant to go and work with some of my staff at a confectionery early this morning, but I was gripped with such a fear of failure that I couldn't fall asleep either... And I eventually decided not to go because my lack of sleep is not going to render me useful.

This is somewhat destructive isn't it? :( 


No comments:

Post a Comment