Saturday, June 14, 2014


It's almost 1pm and I'm sitting at home debating whether I should go to the blood bank  (which closes at 4pm) for my autologous.

I think I'm terrified of the two pints of blood they need.

Also that my parents have somewhat requested for me to shift my surgery date by a week or two for business stuff (which would mean I really shouldn't be taking the autologous now if I do shift the surgery, as it would be too early and the blood apparently is only best at one or two weeks old.).

I'm caught. :(
And I only have 2 hours left to make a decision. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment